Launching the Biggest Youth Movement
Studenting Era along with India Today group Launches EYE - Environment, Youth & Education, the biggest youth movement to cover 10 million youth and empower them to pledge against pollution in India.
Period - December'18 - January'19
EYE (Environment, Youth & Education) will reach out to over 300 million captive audience and ensure at least 10 million youth to pledge against pollution. The 60 day long campaign will be promoted through Print, Television, Radio, Digital, Ground activities, multiple events including the final grand event. EYE will be covered actively on all Aajtak and India Today medium along with leading newspaper and Magazine prints. The campaign will be endorsed by Celebrities and Eco warriors and be supported by the Government. The campaign will be concluded after 60 days with a Grand Finale with active representation from the Ministry, Celebrities, Youth prodigies, Eco warriors, Students, Academicians, Corporate and NGOs.
Objective of the campaign
• To create awareness about effect of pollution among millions of youth between the age group of 12 – 26 years.
• To engage with large number of schools, colleges and corporates to sensitize youth.
• Aim at reaching 10 million youth to ensure pledge against pollution, through a 360 degree awareness campaign.
Genesis of the Campaign
• Nearly one lakh premature deaths happen, annually, due to air pollution.
• Large number of children die every day due to polluted water.
• Environmental risks contribute to more than 100 of the world’s most dangerous diseases and injuries.
Concept of the campaign
'EYE" – Environment, Youth & Education
• 60 Days PAN India campaign.
• Campaign will consist of two aspect – e-Pledge and e-Contest.
• Engagement with youth to get pledge against various types of pollution.
• Create sensitization and awareness among youth and encourage them to provide innovative ideas to fight pollution through a contest.
• The contest will invite youth participation to bring in changes in the following areas –
➡ Protecting Air
➡ Conserving Water
➡ Protecting Green Cover
➡ Sustainable Waste Management
➡ Managing Chemical Waste
• The contest will be evaluated through a voting system followed by final selection through the Jury Team.
Campaign Communication Media
• Television - The campaign will be extensively driven through education sessions, panel discussions and promotions.
• Radio - The campaign will reach out to the masses through popular youth channels.
• Digital & Social - The digital connect with more than 300 million youth will prove to be one of the biggest movement to make them sensitive towards this national cause of concern.
• Print - The campaign will also cut across newspaper and magazines through Advertisements & Press Releases.
• Celebrity Endorsements - The campaign will be endorsed by aspirational personalities.
• Ground Activity - The campaign will extensively be promoted through ground activities in Institutions and popular youth hangouts in order to attract their eyeballs.
• Multiple Events - The regional events which will also be pledged by the State Government will be spread across cities.
• Grand Finale - The Grand Finale which will stretch from morning till evening shall witness the gratification of the awards for the Innovative Idea contest along with intense panel discussions by eminent speakers from different walk of life.
Invitation to Partners
Who can partner with us?
- Corporates, PSUs, Institutions, Foundations, NGOs, Nodal Bodies and Individuals.
If you are interested to participate as a partner, please write to us at email@example.com (+91-9811749770) or fill in the form below :