TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
1. The promoter of "i2i" competition is Studenting Era Pvt Ltd. (SEPL)
2. Employees of SEPL or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition
3. The competition is open to all Indian Nationals in the age group of 15 to 26. Age proof would need to be produced by the participants upon request by SEPL.
4. SEPL would accept the entries on face value and rely on the information supplied by the participant. However, in the event SEPL discovers that the participants had supplied wrong and /or incorrect information, SEPL shall disqualify the participants.
5. That participant(s) shall deal with any legal liability arising on SEPL or its affiliates due to false information provided by the participants at their time, cost and money.
6. The competition dates are prominently displayed on our website www.studentingera.com and can change at the sole discretion of SEPL management without prior intimation to the participants.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by SEPL for whatsoever reason. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. SEPL cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
8. Participants should note that unless stated otherwise, SEPL does not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
9. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://studentingera.com/i2i.php
10. SEPL reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as possible by SEPL.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
13. Prize is non-transferable.
14. Winners will be chosen: The process of applications are:
- Online Registration to the contest (www.studentingera.com/i2i).
- Terms to be accepted.
- Business Idea template (ppt only) to be downloaded.
- Business Idea template (ppt only) to be duly filled.
- Business Idea template to be uploaded within the deadline.
- The nominee has to adhere to the format in the business template.ppt.
- No additional images & pictures can be pasted in the ppt file.
- Business ideas will be evaluated by a team of Jury members.
- Shortlisted nominees will be called for one-on-one meetings with the investor/s.
- Selection for SEED funding will be based on this interaction
- The awards and scholarships will be announced on the portal after the event.
- The decision of the Jury members and investor will be final.
- SEPL will not be responsible for the value and the term & conditions for SEED Funding and a separate agreement will be made between the selected nominees and the investors
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- SEPL does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership and copyright, although SEPL will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose. Where any Entry is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own this) this will be made clear in the Competition Notice and you will then be able to choose whether to enter the Competition.
- In consideration of SEPL agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that SEPL (and third parties authorised by SEPL) may make any and all Entries available in their publications and on their websites and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant SEPL (and third parties authorised by SEPL) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purposes.
- SEPL does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. SEPL may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, SEPL reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
SEPL and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this competition is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by SEPL. SEPL reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the i2i competiton, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if SEPL determines that the i2i competition cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond SEPL’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the i2i competition. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, SEPL reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY ENTERING I2I COMPETITION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN I2I COMPETITION AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH I2I COMPETITION.
Any questions regarding this competition should be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.